Can you reduce your belly fat and strengthen your back muscles just by laying on the floor?
Over 6 million healthy Asians say yes!
Muscle and lower back acute pain, together with a generous amount of belly fat are a deadly combination. According to a study quoted by the National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke, ranking the most burdensome conditions in the US in terms of mortality, back pain and obesity ranked 4th and 5th .
These two urgent problems were studied for a long time by Japanese physician Toshiki Fukutsudzi, who developed an incredible easy and effective method of alleviating completely the negative symptoms associated with back-pain and unwanted belly fat. It’s easy to do, it works and there’s no reason not to try it.
What do you need:
- a medium-sized towel to form a thick cylinder not less than 15 inches long and 4 inches wide.
- a fitness mat or simply sit down on a flat and hard surface
How to do it:
- Lay down on your back so that the towel is placed at the height of your navel.
- Place your feet shoulder-width apart. Be sure that your toes touch each other.
- Stretch gently your arms above your head, palms down, with your pinkies touching.
- Do this in reps 2 or 3 reps of 30 seconds and, as you feel more confident, add another rep or two.
Don’t worry if at first you will feel a slight discomforting pain – it’s normal even for healthy people. In no time, by using this powerful technique you will greatly improve your overall stamina and spirit!